Everyone would’ve heard about South Korea, and it’s obvious at this point. South Korea has come under the spotlight since the wave of its pop music, known as Korean Pop or K-Pop, has hit every part of the world, people going crazy over it, learning Korean language and trying out Korean cuisine, not just that, educating themselves about Korean Culture as well. And whoever has been through this phase or knows someone who is experiencing this knows how desperately they want to visit South Korea. However, what frustrates them is the fact that others don’t understand their reasons.
So we’re here to clear that out. Down below will be some solid reasons explaining why South Korea should be a destination one should visit at least once in their life.
- Still, active tradition; South Korea has a still-active tradition. This is because so many places rent cultural dress Hanbok near the tourist places and worship places toexperience the culture in its pure form.
- Mind blogging Cultural Heritage Sites; While many places in the world would have various tourist places, it’s inevitable how beautiful the cultural heritage sites of South Korea. Various cities had various places, and each is having its beauty and charm, along with its vast history.
- Seasons; This may sound simple, but it’s now. Each season in South Korea is an exceptional experience to visit any time of the year. They’ll still get to experience something beautiful and enjoy the serenity in the country of the morning calm.
- Early morning visits; As mentioned above, country of morning calm, that’s right, that’s how South Korea is known as. And whenever someone visits South Korea and doesn’t visit the Picturesque mountains early in the morning, it’s a waste going to South Korea and not experiencing it.
- Temple stays; For anyone who would want to know about Buddhism or anyone who would want to experience the inner peace and serenity of the culture also have options of enrolling into a day or two program of temple stays where they can get to live with the Buddhist monks and learn about culture and religion in a better way.
- Multiple Cuisines; Oh, finally we’re here, food, who doesn’t love it? Also, who wouldn’t have heard about Ramen? Come on, it’s undeniable. But Korea is not just limited to Ramen; there is so much more. The famous Kimchi, a must-try on the grounds of South Korea. Other delicacies such as Tteokbokki, spiced rice cakes or Jjajangmyeon, black bean noodles just some examples, and the varieties are endless. And after a stomach full of traditional cuisines, ending it with Yaksik or Bungeoppang to get the last sweet craving fulfilled. A complete bliss.
- Nightlife; Finally, for someone who would’ve read this far thinking, everything mentioned was about culture or nature and nothing about modern terms, so here it goes. South Korea has an amazing nightlife, with pubs and clubs to live street shopping and food stalls, one can get whatever they want, which is completely safe.
Concluding Thoughts South Korea, the country of the morning calm, is a perfect travel destination if one wants to enjoy the tranquillity, serenity of nature, and the vast cultural heritage and, not to forget, a pinch of amazing nightlife well. Travel with family or travel alone, and one can experience everything with joy and fun.