Travel and tourism is a hobby way more than just enjoyment. India has several destinations that influence in their way. The South Indian temples, Eastern beaches, or Northern monuments reflect the diversity unified in the traditions. Apart from visiting these eye-catching beauties, trekking as adventure travelling is also a popular choice. Anyone interested in spending some time on foot must not miss the splendid opportunities in the country cradled among nature along with the jaw-dropping scenarios! Explore what more than the long walks can trekking gift in India!
Plush Green Valleys
Trekking in India starts with the destination choice, and numerous are spread across the country. There are several options like:
- Western Hills: The states of Karnataka, Coastal Maharastra and Goa have plush green valleys among the western ghats.
- Book A Himalayan Trek: The Shiwaliks of Uttarakhand or the cold mountains of Ladakh, tours and travels cover every natural hillock and valley for an elaborate trek along with mountaineering at spots. Kashmir great lakes, Chandar lake or Markha valley treks are some of the popular adventure sports.
- Eastern Beauty: Famous by the name of seven sisters, the eastern states have prominent trekking spots. The heavily rained regions like Cherapunji and the caves with stalactites and stalagmites of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh are the prime attractions.
What is more interesting than camping in the valleys while trekking? If booking through the trekkers and travellers, the plans elaborate on the scenic spots and well-arranged resources for camping.
- Night camping and campfires are arranged for the feast and enjoyment.
- The planners resourcefully arrange the dining and stay for the complete team. The camp’s security is also promised with full enjoyment.
- Get to spend time setting up the camp and naturally enjoy with family and friends. The travellers also collaborate, groups, where one can get acquainted with many strangers.
Enjoy Adventure Sports
The destinations are full of opportunities to try a hand in sports and recreational activities along with trekking.
- Waterfalls: Hidden in the nooks and valleys are fresh flowing waterfalls where one can enjoy boating, kayaking and rafting sports. Jog falls in Karnataka, or the Gangotri, Yamunotri origins in the Himalayas or the great Brahmaputra and its tributaries in the east have some worth trying aqua sports.
- Mountaineering: Quite famous along the cold desert of Ladakh or the Tenzing Norway Himalayan tours in Sikkim, mountaineering through the steep ranges is an addition along the tracks in rough terrains.
- Bike Rides: The winding path treks present the short bike rides and racing sports in between. One can hire a bike or have their motor for a zealous drive.
Visit Places Around
No wonder the monuments and picturesque structures aren’t in huge number; every destination attaches itself to enjoy timeless tourism along. Scenic attractions provide peace and rest amid the strenuous trek.
- Visit temples: Hampi, Mysore or Amarnath; the list is endless for heritage sites. Many of the temples are located along the trekking paths, and some are even the final destinations.
- Natural Attractions: Flower valleys of Himanchal Pradesh or the snowy carpet near Ladakh, or the flowing greenery of eastern states are camera catching attractions.
Trekking isn’t just walking through the terrains. When the simple travelling idea is elevated, plan your next trek trip in India for full package enjoyment with so many activities.